10 advice on diet
12 April 2018
Our 10 dietary advice to a body in balance is:
- Eat at least 2 Ibs. vegetables per day (preferably also juice).
- Eat fish / meat / eggs (from grass-eating organic animals – not pigs) on a daily basis.
- Eat fruits and berries (any time after every season).
- Eat nuts, grains and seeds.
- Drink water so you have to pee once every hour (approx. 8 cups of water on a daily basis).
- Eat as much organic food as possible. Eat every three hours.
- Get 2-4 tbsp of linseed oil everyday and take enough omega-3.
- Get the supplements your body needs on a daily basis.
- Purge least 3 months of the year through homeopathy.
- Eat what you are made of! If possible, avoid the intake of; chemicals, cereal, refined foods, sugar and pork.
But most importantly: Stay positive (like affirmations and mantras) & sleep minimum 8 hours every night.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
Cellulite or cellulitis is a deep/old inflammation in the skin's connective tissue. The body is...
Veganske morgenboller Hvis du er en af dem, der ikke tåler æg eller generelt bare...
Står den på fejring i weekenden? Hvis ja, så er vores peanut karamel raw cake...